Recreating Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Animation



Next episode in my cinematic challenge series on @YouTube will be recreating the animation from #spiderverse. Which cinematic challenge should I tackle after? #spiderman #animation #marvel

I decided it would be a fun challenge to recreate the Spider-verse animation style.
It has elements of comic modern and old with hints of manga.


I watch the movie over and over to get a sense of how the animation works. In addition to this I also watch or listen to any additional features or bonus material that talks about how the animation was created. But they don't give away all their tricks. 

 

 Image result for into the spider verse animation

Visual effects are magic so a magician doesn't want the audience to know all the information to spoil it. So what this means is I have to use some amount of guess work in my reaction of the animation.
After doing a great amount of research I start building the project. 


Stay tuned


Comments

Popular Posts